so....

I'm away for a while and if you want to follow me.....read my posts below...or just have a look at my pictures.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pics of first few days

I, m very happy that I can finally share some pics with you. Right now I am in Santa Cruz, which is kind of the wine capital of Chile. And you may guess what I am going to do tomorrow. Don´t expect any posts from me tomorrow... But let´s start with some pics of Santiago


The main attraction (at least for me) was the view from San Cristobal, which is a hill in the middle of the city. Most people go there and experience nothing more than the smog but going at the end of the day, with the sunset delivered a trully amazing view. I will probably say it many more times while I´m in Chile but the Andes always on the background is so impressive!

But there is more in Santiago.... some nice buildings, streets and churches.




Then travelled to Valparaiso. Built like Monaco on hills at the seaside. Many destroyed houses (eathquake consequences),but very colourful, lots of grafiti ....and overall very charming. Met some nice people with who I visited the city and went out for drinks and music.... It was Wednesday but Valparaiso went wild.....





Since my compu is at risk of shutting down by itself. I will post this now and come back with more pictures from Isla Negra and the time travel ship tomorrow :-). So watch this space!!!!

1 comment: