so....

I'm away for a while and if you want to follow me.....read my posts below...or just have a look at my pictures.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Iberia rules!!!

THen finally my first post from abroad... sorry no pictures yet. Arrived yesterday mornming in Santiago and managed to do directly a full day of sightseeing...thanks to Iberia. They brought me in a plane across the Atlantic with hardly any people in it. So even economy class was a flat bed! First impressions of Santiago/Chile: great weather, bit of smog, western, not many colonial buildings left, big beers and greesy foot, fantastic view on the andes mountiains and safe. Will probably move on tomorrow to Valparaiso at the coast to explore a city that "makes of anybody a photographer" . Will leave it up to you to judge that...if I manage to upload any photo´s.

2 comments:

  1. nice to hear Ibera is the best company to fly across atlantic. I think I might try if you're right in a couple of months;)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. fIJN DAT JE ZO RELAXED AAN JE REIS KON BEGINNEN.
    zIJN BENIEUWD NAAR DE EERSTE VAN VELE FOTO'S.
    E.R.

    ReplyDelete