so....

I'm away for a while and if you want to follow me.....read my posts below...or just have a look at my pictures.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

28th of June, the day I have been waiting for!!!!!

Sorry no update on what I have been doing over he last few weeks in Colombia, but you have to believe me it was amazing. Just wanted to let everybody know that I´m so happy that today Ela and I will finally see eachother again!!! A second part of my trip will now start and I am sure I will be even better than the first part! You will hear from us!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hai Robin,ela, we zijn benieuwd naar jullie belevenissen samen.

    R en E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdravo Ela, Robin,
    želimo vama enkratno potepanje in komaj čakamo nove fotke. Uživajta!

    PP iz Slovenije,
    vsi domači

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rob,

    you just make me dream... you're the man!
    have a nice second part of your trip....
    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  4. Draga popotnika! Neučakamo čakamo na krstna poročila iz srednjeameriških koncev in vama pošiljamo velik paket najlepših pozdravov preko oceana! Pina & co x

    ReplyDelete