so....

I'm away for a while and if you want to follow me.....read my posts below...or just have a look at my pictures.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Incredible India

Hi all,

Again  avery short post, after all we need to enjoy our trip and not spend too much time in an internet cafe. Incredible india is incredible but this IT powerhouse does not have very fast internet everywhere... And since i also have difficulties with one of my memory cards  we only can put some random pics...but at least it is  prove we are alive and having a great time...

Some pics from the first days in Delhi......






From Delhi to the North of India. Manali and and then Leh


Mountainbiking from the highest motorable pass in the world (Kardhung la 5602 meters). Ela did also go down (very fast)  but her pics are on my unreadable memory card



1 comment:

  1. Forget internet, just have fun! You will tell us everything when you two come back to Slowenia ;)

    ReplyDelete